• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

need help with FSU tickets.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
so im looking for tickets and i got this guy selling for 150 a piece for section 45 which is fsu section in the corner....you think i could get a better deal at the stadium or next week? thanks!

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
It depends on how high the tickets are in the stands, but ultimately it depends on if you mind sitting with FSU fans, and how badly you want to get into the game.

But I'd definitely expect jacked up ticket prices for this game. Obviously it's Tebow's last home game, as well as that of all the other members of that great 2006 class, but don't forget it will also be in all likelihood the final time Bowden will coach at the Swamp.

I haven't seen a game at the Swamp in 10 years so I don't know what the ticket prices will be outside the stadium. However, if you go, remember that this is the one game you really can't just buy tickets once the game starts because you can't miss the seniors being honored.

if the tickets are legit take them now. I had a chance to get Tenn. tickets before the game and paid mmore them on gameday. Also I sat in section 47 at the game which is visitors section and there were very few Tenn. fans. You will be with plenty of Gator fans trust me.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
if the tickets are legit take them now. I had a chance to get Tenn. tickets before the game and paid mmore them on gameday. Also I sat in section 47 at the game which is visitors section and there were very few Tenn. fans. You will be with plenty of Gator fans trust me.

Yeah im not worried about the fans....just wanted to check prices since i havnt been to BHGS in 2 years....how is the view from 45,47 ect checked seatdata but its not alot to go on? its row 60 something in section 45.....last year i had the pleasure of going to the soak at doak and it was pretty good but i bought tickets for 120 a peice and they ended up selling for alot cheaper at the stadium....had a bunch of obnoxious fsu fans there...but FSU fans are generally better than say UGA fans and thats what im used to lol...so it will be no problem...

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Yeah im not worried about the fans....just wanted to check prices since i havnt been to BHGS in 2 years....how is the view from 45,47 ect checked seatdata but its not alot to go on? its row 60 something in section 45.....last year i had the pleasure of going to the soak at doak and it was pretty good but i bought tickets for 120 a peice and they ended up selling for alot cheaper at the stadium....had a bunch of obnoxious fsu fans there...but FSU fans are generally better than say UGA fans and thats what im used to lol...so it will be no problem...

If you don't mind sitting there, then I'd probably agree with gatorsfootball#1. If the tickets are legit, I'd take them.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema