• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nat'l Championship Celebration at Universal Orlando Resort Saturday

GatorGal15

VIP Member
niversal Orlando Resort will honor the 2008 National Champion University of Florida football team this Saturday, January 17 with a day of celebration and Gator festivities at the theme parks, including special savings for all Gator fans.

Universal Orlando will become Gator Country as it hosts special Gator guests, the University of Florida Pride of the Sunshine marching band, cheerleaders and team mascots Albert and Alberta. The exciting day of celebration will include:

* Appearance by special Gator guests
* Photo opportunities with Albert and Alberta and the cheerleaders
* A victory parade at Universal Studios Florida
* Replay of last week’s BCS National Championship game at Finnegan’s Bar & Grill at Universal Studios Florida
* Free Gator face painting

Gator fans wearing Orange and Blue on January 17, 2009, can save $25 off a 1-Day/2-Park ticket or save $20 off a 1-Day/1-Park ticket when purchased at any Universal Orlando theme park front gate ticket window.

Schedule of Festivities
10 a.m. - noon Free Gator face painting at Islands of Adventure
11:00 a.m. Photo op with cheerleaders and mascots at Islands of Adventure
3:00 p.m. Gator victory parade at Universal Studios Florida
3:30 p.m. Pep rally ceremony at Universal Studios Florida

For more information visit, www.universalorlando.com/gators

nismodrift

VIP Member
damn i wish i still lived in florida right now id so go to that thing too bad im up in shitty massachusetts going to spend the day dwelling on me not going anybody whos going please take pictures id love to se em

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema