• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Myer ruining a players chance for the NFL

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
didn't Marcus Thomas screw himself up with the scouts with the drugs? i think everything became PUBLIC when he was thrown off the team.
since he was kicked off the team i would have no problem with a coach not recommending him or any other player in his position to be a highly recruited nfl player.

Exactly. Marcus Thomas has only himself to blame for (1) being booted off the Gator team in 2006 and (2) his most recent arrest as a pro. Meyer gave him a chance to redeem himself as long as he kept out of trouble and off drugs, but he failed to keep his promise and didn't wear Gator Orange and Blue.

NFL scouts raised red flags about Thomas' drug problems during the 2006 draft, and as things turned out their premonitions were correct.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I've read Marcus Thomas spent a ton of time in the weight room this offseason to get himself in shape. He didn't get any sacks last year, but he was on the field some and even forced a fumble.

Hopefully he can turn his life around and be a dominant player.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema