• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My New Vandy Highlight Reel!! LMAO

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
This one is funny as hell, still doing last minute edits but check back and I'll have it posted. I think you guys will love it.

NaffGutts

Gator Fan

it's up, hope you guys enjoy. Seems to be a problem with my edit though, the splits between each clip is suppose to be an image of the number 22, should be 22 different images which represent our 22 wins over Vandy. Not sure if its my player or what, let me know if it's only "flashing" the image, cause it should be staying up for 1 second.

hope yall enjoy

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Looks good. I do see 22 images for at least a second, then it goes black for about 5 seconds and tails off.

I really do appreciate the video. I missed the entire game while stuck in Los Angeles traffic. The highlight reel makes it look a lot better than how they sounded over XM Radio.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema