• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Muarice Jones-Drew's comment about Coach Urban Meyer was un-called for!

dtspecial

Gator Fan
Anybody hear Jones-drew's comment about cutler last sunday?? Stating "the Urban Meyer Rule is in effect, when the going gets tough...quit!" anybody else think that, that comment just totally exposed jones drew as a Midget punk RB. apparently having dr.s tell you your heart is going to explode isnt a good enough reason to step away from the game!!! Thoughts????:sign0081:

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I guess he forgets that a lot of Florida fans pay his paycheck. I hope he gets boo'd next year.

If there's a next season. He's should know that most Gators fan in J-Ville go to Gators games than Jags game (well at least I won't be surprise if that's true). He better hope there's no 2011 season.

JvilleJohnny

If there's a next season. He's should know that most Gators fan in J-Ville go to Gators games than Jags game (well at least I won't be surprise if that's true). He better hope there's no 2011 season.

I would say that is pretty accurate. The stadium seems empty every sunday. I know A LOT of people who go to the Gator games from here. This is a college football town. they're trying to convert everybody, but they have to start winning for that to happen. Even then i don't it'll happen.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
"Engage brain before putting mouth in gear".
This warning should be placed on the man's mirror he looks into each morning--or, even better, be posted as a self-lighting sign that blinks on in press/interview areas at stadium and practice complexes. Just an idea.
Of course, a brainless man in a blundering, disorganized program/franchise is probably beyond simple, logical advice. Consider: a relatively "newer" team in an under-utilized (even "virgin", from the pro-sports standpoint) population center smack in the middle of a hotbed of southern football fanaticism fails to do ANY of the easy and obvious things that would attract those eager fans to rally to them with cash-in-hand if they did (eg. draft Gators, even 'Noles and other well-known Fla. athletes, etc. whenever possible--ESPECIALLY a charismatic "Super Gator", of COURSE, if one happened along--Obvious, right?). But not these guys. Is it any real surprise that their players, the ones they DID bring in, don't get it either? That on this team the "well known personality" is a well-known "Big Mouth", a well-known "F*ck Up", and in mouthing off about something he had little information or insight into in the first place (another player's very public "injury" and questions about its apparent severity), he'd throw out a line that insults not only the dominant local fan-base's outgoing (and still well-liked) Head Coach, but by extension the whole program over the last few years. And his explanation when this blows up in his face? "It was a joke--I was really just taking a shot at Gator fans!" Yeah, we got that, moron--it just wasn't funny.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema