• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

men's soccer team

UFtb

VIP Member
Do you think UF should add a men's soccer team? It is one of the biggest sports in the world, and we don't have a team for it. WHats up with that.

sammy

VIP Member
ever heard of Title IX? If we add a men's soccer team, then we'll have to add another women's sport. That will cost a lot of money. I have heard rumors that the women might want an equestrian team. Being so close to Ocala, it makes sense.

But I don't foresee a men's soccer team in the future anytime soon.

UFtb

VIP Member
Ya I've heard of Title IX. I have nothing against it either.. you don't think Florida has enough money to add a women's team too? We're one of only 5 or so colleges that actually makes money from it's athletic department. Of course it is a non profit organization, so the athletic department always breaks even.

There has to be another reason other than money.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema