• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Matt Elam start right away?

Swampman

VIP Member
Do you think Matt Elam is going to start from day 1.. taking reps away from Will Hill? He's apparently been killing it in spring practice.

JvilleJohnny

I don't know that he'll start in front of Will Hill...but he WILL be used somewhere. Whether it be on special teams or the wildcat package. He looks and is built like a running back, I'd like to see him get some carries. But either way the kid is a beast of an athlete.

BTW Mike Gillislee is getting alot of carries in practice, and he's pushing Moody for top RB. I think the kid saw a chance to shine and he's taking advantage of it.

no way Hill is the man

maybe take some from black since he's so much smaller

then we got dee finley who's a like jr. this year and he's a 6'3" beast

sorry ahmad but i want our big guys out there that can take down a RB/TE or whatever with no problem

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Elam will probably be used as Hill was used last year behind Wright and Black. We may see him in a Joker package, or as a nickel back, or to give Hill or Black a breather. If he ends up with a starting job, it will be midway through the season due to stellar play by him or poor play from Hill or Black.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema