1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LOST Season 6

Discussion in 'Gator Lounge & General Discussion' started by Mr2Bits, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits Gator Fan

Can't believe LOST is finally here! Season 6 premier tomorrow night!

[YOUTUBE]bPLuC9JmMFo[/YOUTUBE]

2. JvilleJohnny

JvilleJohnny Senior Member

dude i got lost in season 2... haha

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits Gator Fan

You don't know what you're missing then. Lost is an amazing show.

4. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits Gator Fan

The premier definitely didn't disappoint. They said there wouldn't be any more questions - only answers... but damn I'm just as confused now as I ever was.

5. JvilleJohnny

JvilleJohnny Senior Member

Yea dude, It's a very addictive show. JJ Abrams does an AMAZING job on everything. but I just got tired of being confused haha.

do you watch Fringe??

6. DocZaius

DocZaius Gator Fan

7. PhD Gator

PhD Gator Super Moderator

I love the show. I didn't watch it for the first 4 or so seasons. Then I decided to start watching a couple episodes per week on days I ate lunch in the office. I quickly got hooked and finally caught up in time to watch Season 6 as it airs live. I love it. It's such a complex and interesting show. Always keeps you wanting to watch the next episode. I can't wait to see how it concludes. I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but can't wait to see it. :) So no spoilers please. :tt2:

8. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits Gator Fan

The Kate-centric episode last week was boring in my opinion... but this week's Locke-centric episode totally kicked ass. Finally they answer some big questions like "Why are you here." Of course, they always answer a question with another question.

Can't believe we only have like 14 episodes left or something.

9. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits Gator Fan

FINALLY GETTING A RICHARD EPISODE NEXT WEEK!

I've been waiting for this moment since he was first introduced! Richard has always been my favorite character.