• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jemalle Cornelius

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Ran a 4.35 and 4.34 40 yard dash time. That is what we expected going into the combine. Way to go J-Corn.:Banana:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
You think he'll get drafted ahead of Baker, who ran like a 4.8 or something awful.
I don't know. Depends on what teams are looking for and all. Baker is bigger and more of a possession guy and Cornelius is a speed guy with good hands.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I don't know. Depends on what teams are looking for and all. Baker is bigger and more of a possession guy and Cornelius is a speed guy with good hands.

Dallas Baker ran a 4.47 and followed that up with a 4.52 at the pro day. So he does have some hope of being a good receiver and getting drafted on the first day.

Here is what someone said:

"I think Jemalle helped himself a lot and I think Dallas did," said Marotti. "Earl Everett helped himself a lot, he ran way better than he did at the combine."

Sounds good to me. :bananajump: :bananapartyhat: :Banana:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Dallas Baker ran a 4.47 and followed that up with a 4.52 at the pro day. So he does have some hope of being a good receiver and getting drafted on the first day.

Here is what someone said:

"I think Jemalle helped himself a lot and I think Dallas did," said Marotti. "Earl Everett helped himself a lot, he ran way better than he did at the combine."

Sounds good to me. :bananajump: :bananapartyhat: :Banana:
Sounds like a lot of our players have been impressing :bananapowerslide:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema