• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

In Other News...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I promised to make good the “vote with your wallet/eyes/ears/etc”-tactic, so I will say it like this:
The Bald big mouth has built his CAREER upon approval from the major networks and betting combines, all the whole doing so from within and just as solidly resting UPON the continued growth and burgeoning success of the Southeastern Conference; If there is one rule that is sacrosanct among and by those major institutions, it is the one that goes, “Ye dare not bite the hand that feeds ye!”...Add to that the similar parallel requirement among us primates NOT to “shit where you live”, and you have to wonder how far his arrogant self importance has driven the man: His whole show today (Monday) I am told BEGAN with an angry sarcastic monologue attacking the SEC as “out of touch” and continued to generally set a tone of attacking the Conference as heading precipitously towards irrelevancy. An interesting position for a guy who lives, works and feeds in, on and around it’s fans.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema