• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'm scare about the UGA game

Leakfan12

VIP Member
First off I'm happy the Gators but with the last two games and UGA with a week off, well I'm don't know if I want to watch the game next week. If the Gators don't improve from the last two games, UGA will win though at least the Defense is the best so they might have a chance.

Rhine01

Gator Fan
First off I'm happy the Gators but with the last two games and UGA with a week off, well I'm don't know if I want to watch the game next week. If the Gators don't improve from the last two games, UGA will win though at least the Defense is the best so they might have a chance.

I have to disagree here. As bad as they have played in the last 2 games, they still would have beaten Ga. Both of the teams are better than Ga.

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
Don't mean to be an ass, but if this is the way some of you feel, I recommend that you watch competition knitting.

Tell you what (or anyone else) put yourself in these young atlete's shoes and see how you do. Some of you will NEVER see the pressure these young men are going through in your whole lives.

It's easy to sit back and bitch about what's going on or what's not going on with this team, that's why 90% have never played organized football yet think they are PlayStation coaches.

Do me a favor, if you are able, go to a practice one week (every day) then go to film study and meetings all the while carrying a class load and get back to me.

The workload for classes at UF was tough for me and I wasn't an athlete. Get back with me when you go through their shoes for only a week and let me know if you feel like criticizing them again.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I have to disagree here. As bad as they have played in the last 2 games, they still would have beaten Ga. Both of the teams are better than Ga.

I'm planning to attend an event sponsored by my local Gator Club tomorrow night with Brady Ackerman as the guest speaker; it'll be a preview of the UF-UGA game.

I don't see UGA as a perennial power either; they haven't been that impressive all year. Losing Stafford, Moreno and Massaquoi to the NFL took away a lot of their punch on offense as far as I can see.

(BTW, you don't happen to be our former punter, Alan Rhine, by any chance? Anyway, welcome to Gator Envy! :gator:)

Rhine01

Gator Fan
I'm planning to attend an event sponsored by my local Gator Club tomorrow night with Brady Ackerman as the guest speaker; it'll be a preview of the UF-UGA game.

I don't see UGA as a perennial power either; they haven't been that impressive all year. Losing Stafford, Moreno and Massaquoi to the NFL took away a lot of their punch on offense as far as I can see.

(BTW, you don't happen to be our former punter, Alan Rhine, by any chance? Anyway, welcome to Gator Envy! :gator:)

I agree. And losing Asher Allen on defense hurt them as well.

Yes I am. Thanks for the welcome.

eskimoforgators

Gator Fan
I think Tebow wants to beat bullpups again...remember the end zone dance and the one loss against them playing at 60% strength....I think the Gators win.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I respect your opinion J-Ville but I think most athletes (if not all of them) know what they get into especially playing a top college program. Especially when you have a tough coach in Urban Meyer who runs a tight ship. I'm sure some of it is pressure either it be on the field and/or off field, some of it is execution, some of it is injuries, and some of it is maybe taking Arkansas and Miss St. too lightly

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
HEY!
It's FLA/ga!
nothing matters but the GAME!
picture.php

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I don't care if it's a blowout. I just want to get through with only 3 fumbles at most, at least one successful red zone trip, no less than 20 dive plays, and no more than one missed field goal.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Steve Adazzio, is that you??

You busted me. I have to apologize to the Gator Nation for my piss-poor play selection. I dropped my playbook on the ground a few weeks ago and pages 2-100 got dirty and I couldn't read them anymore. To make matter worse, I left my copy of "Urban's Way" in a hotel room somewhere, so I can't even refer to the basics. I also lost my glasses, so I can't tell if I have wide receivers on the field or not, so I just call in plays for the running back and the quarterback. I figured that I should just run the dive play until it stops working. By the way, I can almost make out page 3 of my playbook. Isn't there supposed to be an X by the QB for blocking? Nah.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
You busted me. I have to apologize to the Gator Nation for my piss-poor play selection. I dropped my playbook on the ground a few weeks ago and pages 2-100 got dirty and I couldn't read them anymore. To make matter worse, I left my copy of "Urban's Way" in a hotel room somewhere, so I can't even refer to the basics. I also lost my glasses, so I can't tell if I have wide receivers on the field or not, so I just call in plays for the running back and the quarterback. I figured that I should just run the dive play until it stops working. By the way, I can almost make out page 3 of my playbook. Isn't there supposed to be an X by the QB for blocking? Nah.

LOL! :D:gator:

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan

Escambia I officially love you...great stuff

nismodrift

VIP Member
that stuff was funny escambia but im not scared its my team and i have faith if they havent lost yet i dont see why theyll lose this late in the season anyways even tho they won sloppy games and close its still winning no matter what, shows this team on a shitty night still scores 20+, thats just amazing if you think about it and still wins. sure the offense needs kinks fixed but I just think its predictable play calling and not enough aggressiveness. they bound to blowup soon lets hope georgias game, with all the athletes florida has.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema