• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Im done with Addazio

mjfan23

VIP Member
The past year I have said nothing about our Offensive coordinator. But im done. I blame him for our offense last year (which looked alot better statistically than it was), and this year is pathetic.

And no I did not think we would be bama tonight. But im jumping ship on our offensive play calling. Its boring, its predictable, its not working.

Maybe we dont have the WR's (dont buy it, we have the best athletes in the country, some one has to be good enough)

The Zooker

VIP Member
Drop Addazio back to line coach. Promote Loeffler to offensive coordinator. Bench Brantley. Put in Burton.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I wouldn't bench him at this point. I would like to see what he can do with a good oc. I love how these gator players talk so much trash before the game. How they are supposed to be doing better, had a good practice. What a bunch of bull shit. I think we need to play our freshman and see what the year brings us. Id rather get them game experience period.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
At this point, I don't even know if it's Addazio. Addazio might very well be just taking orders from Meyer.

Whoever is responsible though is doing a very poor job. I can't remember anything Mullen ever did in his tenure here that looked as horrendous as what we've seen so far.

mjfan23

VIP Member
Imagine that. Pass the ball, we get points. Brantley is a PASSING Qb not a spread guy.

DIVES DONT WORK.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
At this point, I don't even know if it's Addazio. Addazio might very well be just taking orders from Meyer.

Whoever is responsible though is doing a very poor job. I can't remember anything Mullen ever did in his tenure here that looked as horrendous as what we've seen so far.

Who would you recommend as a better coach?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema