• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'm Back On The "Fire Addazio" Bandwagon

The Zooker

VIP Member
Just like the last time, Saban knows EXACTLY what play we are going to call before we even break the huddle. I'm not putting the blame on Brantley anymore. Brantley is just a player. If he is too big of a pussy to throw the ball downfield then he needs to be benched. That's the responsibility of the coaching staff. This is the fifth game of his fourth season at UF. If he isn't mature enough to handle pressure by now then he never will. Burton needs to be the fulltime starter. Addazio needs to lose his coordinator spot. UF will never win another SEC championship so long as Addazio is our coordinator. Saban will own us forever until Meyer steps up, recognizes the obvious, and tells his buddy Addazio that he is NOT AN ELITE LEVEL OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR.

ShortBus

VIP Member
Just like the last time, Saban knows EXACTLY what play we are going to call before we even break the huddle. I'm not putting the blame on Brantley anymore. Brantley is just a player. If he is too big of a pussy to throw the ball downfield then he needs to be benched. That's the responsibility of the coaching staff. This is the fifth game of his fourth season at UF. If he isn't mature enough to handle pressure by now then he never will. Burton needs to be the fulltime starter. Addazio needs to lose his coordinator spot. UF will never win another SEC championship so long as Addazio is our coordinator. Saban will own us forever until Meyer steps up, recognizes the obvious, and tells his buddy Addazio that he is NOT AN ELITE LEVEL OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR.

100% agree.... atleast strip his play calling duties

The Zooker

VIP Member
It's so embarrassing at this point. I'd go so far as to call for Meyer to lose his job if he can't recognize the obvious and handle his staff appropriately. I know Addazio has done a lot for us. But he has also cost us two national titles, last year and this year. Foley needs to step in and bring Meyer back to reality. Look how Alabama is playing us on defense. They are PEFECTLY coached and in position for every single play. They know exactly what we are doing before we break the huddle. That's bush league on our part.

gdubb

Gator Fan
i just wish they whould throw the d77m ball down more then 3 yards at a time....win our lose butt open it up

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Could not agree more on the addazio except fireing part. I dont believe he should lose his job but he has no business being a offensive coordinator. He has no sense play calling. Our formations look sooooooo bland. Playes look confused and horible. I don't know what brantley is thinking. He does not look like a natural born leader. At this point i'd rather see the field goal holder step up and be a leader. Brantley looks so scared at times. I think i even seen him shaken in the huddle at times. Four years at florida and this is what the coaches have to offer us. What has he been doing in these four years? What have the coaches been doing? If meyer wants to put his loyalty ahead of whats best for the team then i'm sorry to say maybe he choose wrong when thinking retirement. Order should go god, family, team, friends........

The Zooker

VIP Member
Let's just tank the whole effin' rest of the season - what do you think?

There's no possible way to beat Alabama with our game preparation. So we are not playing for any titles. We are playing with the hopes of spanking a Big East team in the Sugar Bowl. We have the athletes to win titles though. They just aren't being prepared properly. Sure, winning a BCS bowl and finishing the season with two losses isn't a travesty. But it is definitely not up to par with what our players are capable of.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive dive trey burton. How predictable.

The Zooker

VIP Member
If he calls one more dive I'm making a financial contribution to www.firesteveaddazio.com . It looks like Meyer told him to throw the freakin ball more during half time but how does he open up the passing game? With those stupid dive plays that don't work against Bama. Awesome job there Addazio.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
What pisses me off you use the dive play at the 4 yard line . Goes no were all game. You use trey burton up the middle again goes no where all game. Then you give poor brantley one play in which you know the defense already knows is gonna be a pass make a throw. Wtf is addazio and meyer thinking?

he doesnt need to be fired he's a big part of our team but he doesnt need to be OC thats for sure 2 yrs in a row of ass whoopins by bama

i hope foley makes something happen this offseason and bring in somebody who's gonna beat bama for us as a OC

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Some one call meyer and tell him you are allowed to do a qb sneak under center and not 5 yards in the back field, or did i miss a new rule change?

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
If he calls one more dive I'm making a financial contribution to www.firesteveaddazio.com . It looks like Meyer told him to throw the freakin ball more during half time but how does he open up the passing game? With those stupid dive plays that don't work against Bama. Awesome job there Addazio.

Blame Addazio all you want, but we made a LOT of mistakes tonight - and that isn't the coaches' fault.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema