• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I will say this....

mjfan23

VIP Member
If you all havent checked out Muschamps postgame, I recommend it. He surely says all the right answers.... Its convincing. Another terrible season and it wont be, but for now I hold on hope that hes got this under control.

I think that this defense is going to be real real good in the next few seasons... Yesterday started to confirm that to me.

I have serious concerns about the offense. I'm not sure where thats going to go, but I guess time will tell. I think its very clear that the Gators must get better at the line of scrimmage.

I personally loved that Muschamp over and over puts everything on him.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I THINK he's trying to be "the stand-up guy", which IS the right way for The Hot Young First-Time Head Coach to go--but he has ALSO got to "shoulder that responsibility" in what he DOES in the locker room and behind-the-scenes, INCLUDING seeing and DEALING with a possible "personnel error" in his tapping Charlie Weis as his OC. As I note elsewhere (and in more detail) on other threads regarding this same discussion, I am not recommending Weis' firing at this time. I AM however insisting that our Head Coach must face the situation with clear-eyed realism and unwavering determination: there isn't time for him to simply "wait and see" anymore. If there is no clear sign of strong and steady upward development, if instead of improvement. with the very materials Weis claimed he needed to field "his kind of pro offense", throughout the spring and into the early portion of the 2012 season, but rather a repeat of THIS season's DEVOLVING competence in playcalling, execution and self-discipline, "Coach Boom" better be ready to lower that "boom"--be prepared not only to fire his OC, but already long since had a replacement in mind and be ready to bring him in to turn things around PRONTO...I'll say it again: Coach Muschamp can NOT put himself in the position of beginning his THIRD year starting over with a brand new offense, Offensive Coordinator, and that individual's "new" philosophy, scheme and playcalling. Not if he wants to still be the Head Coach the year AFTER.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema