• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I want to punch ESPN in the face!

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
Kind of seeing a bias going on, pre-game last week all of the opinions were going toward LSU, then after the game it was "not the same LSU we're used to seeing". Then last night as they are beating South Carolina, it was "they didn't bring their best game to Florida", I mean damn, can our Defense get some credit and last time a checked, a win is a win. Not only that, but LSU beat South Carolina using OUR type of offense we beat them with. Run it at them, and often. Just sick of the doubters and given our remaining schedule, I'm not saying we're going to the NCG, but we ARE a Top 5 team and we've beaten our opponents to earn this spot.

Thoughts?

PS - ND vs Stanford call was bullshit, forward progress stopped for like a .00001 of a second, dude was still spinning and moving and the ball crossed the plane.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema