• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I still have faith

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
soooo......... I still have faith for the rest of the season. Seems like a lot of people are getting down after back to back losses.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I also have faith in the program as a whole. I cannot say that I have faith in winning the SEC East this year, or maintaining that edge over FSU, but I have faith that something will change that will put us back on track for 2011. I have seen some ugly seasons, but 2010 is the ugliest I can remember, and it has less to do with losing and more to do with how we lose. There are plenty of teams under 0.500 whose offenses and defenses rank above ours. That's what is wrong. This should not be happening. Not with this talent. The games are not even fun to watch. F***. Just stop running the dive play so we can look entertaining in our loss and try out the other 500 plays in the playbook. Make it fun to watch, even in a loss, guys. Let the youngsters learn how to run the other plays.

I have faith that next year things will change, but I don't know how that change will come about.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
soooo......... I still have faith for the rest of the season. Seems like a lot of people are getting down after back to back losses.

Go Gators!
So we've lost 2 games, the LSU game by just a few.... we are the awesome Gators, (win OR lose :)) and it's great to be a Florida Gator!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Go Gators!
So we've lost 2 games, the LSU game by just a few.... we are the awesome Gators, (win OR lose :)) and it's great to be a Florida Gator!

The key is to support the Gators win or lose, exactly. I have faith in the players, but I am losing faith in the coaches.

It's great to be a Florida Gator. Indeed.

The Zooker

VIP Member
Que George Michael . . . got to have faith-a, faith-a, faith-a . . .

It's not the end of the world. Things will get fixed. It just helps to vent about our frustrations. Cheaper than a therapist.

Jator

Gator Fan
As a fan who remembers the late 80s, I certainly can accept a down year. Even Zook's 3 years were better than the late 80s.

Meyer's health scare has definetly changed the dynamics this year, and there's obviously some adjustments that need to be made.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
As a fan who remembers the late 80s, I certainly can accept a down year. Even Zook's 3 years were better than the late 80s.

Meyer's health scare has definetly changed the dynamics this year, and there's obviously some adjustments that need to be made.

Yep, wow, what a year so far :scared0005:

awebbf5

VIP Member
I'm just depressed I think Burton needs to be throwed in and let him lead heck if he loses a game not like it will knock us out of the natl championship

Leakfan12

VIP Member

Stupid NCAA sanctions though Emmitt Smith was THE highlight.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema