1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I see a lot of potential here

Discussion in 'Gator Lounge & General Discussion' started by DocZaius, May 28, 2014.

1. DocZaius

DocZaius Gator Fan

And yet... this forum is as dead as many others. What do you have to do to get it going again?

2. Escambia94

Escambia94 Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE) Moderator

No idea. I did my best last year with the countdown, but I am not ready to commit that much time again.

3. DRU2012

DRU2012 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hey--we're headed into "the dog days". With most of us fans in a "lets's wait and see what we've really got" mode, it's no wonder there's little buzz right now: What's there to say? This is a turning-point year for us coming up. It'll be either a come-back season to SOME degree, or we're probably looking at a full-on reboot, new coach(s) and all. DON'T SWEAT IT! Gator Envy will be poppin' (or at least back to its "normal" iconoclastic self) soon enough--right about the time the regs at least, and all the guest interlopers who come to monitor a slightly bent but nonetheless impassioned view of the State-of-the-Program, have enough mounting material and the pending season itself to actually begin to chew on. I give it another 6-to-8 weeks.
    (Ps @Escambia94, I understand your feelings, given the work you've done in the past AND the above strange limbo-reality that comprises this season's run-up--so maybe a fedux of LAST year's countdown? Fine work, and all still accurate, timely and relevant, if you're so inclined, and of course assuming that's somewhat close to as comparatively "easy" as it sounds...just spit-balling here)

4. DocZaius

DocZaius Gator Fan