1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I hit a buzzer beater!

Discussion in 'Gator Lounge & General Discussion' started by Floridagators13, Feb 3, 2010.

1. tonight we went up against a ranked team in the state, on senior night. we were the underdogs and all.. so we are tied 42-42 with seconds to play.. i get the ball and launch it up right in front of the half court line and it goes in for the win.. greatest moment of my life.. heres the youtube video...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRlPGIUcTyI"]YouTube - Lake Weir High School beats Forest on a buzzer beater shot[/ame]

2. CaliZona_Gator

CaliZona_Gator Super Senior Member

move over Parsons! haha, sweet shot. I once hit a three to end the game, but my team still lost by 30... just like any other game in my high school team played that year.

3. man iv neverrrr had soo much attention... at school i had everybodyyyyy coming up to me.. it was crazy

4. leakbrewergator

leakbrewergator Awesomeness

Sweet shot man! Congrats. I wish I had video evidence of my game winners in H.S. and Sophomore year of college. You'll have this to remember for a looooong time.

5. yeah im glad to haha. we are trying to get it on espn.. it is on icnn report now..

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits Gator Fan

YA man that was an amazing shot - looked like you had a guy or two in your face too.