• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Horrible Refs!

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
I cannot believe the horrible calls from the refs they were trying to give them the game!!!! I will tell you the defensive played great despite the bad calls.
And I was singing 'rocky flop' to the group of VOL fans ^in front of me all day haha. Here's a pic to see how great the seats were!! CHOMP CHOMP
f0cc2d3c.jpg

46235dab.jpg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I was thinkin' about you there--awesome pics, from awesome seats--even WITH high-quality scope-lenses you don't get that angle unless you are THERE.
As for the officiating, if you skim thru' our Gameday Thread you'll see how those of us on it just went from bugged, to p*ssed, to apoplectic at how the game was called...and Danielson's evident HEAVY bias towards UT on the CBS telecast just drove us over the top.
Hey, IA, maybe you could give some observations on something we're hearing about from the RUF radio-announcers AND the folks calling in to the post-game show: That fans were leaving EARLY, especially notable among the student-section was that they arrived late and left REAL early, like as soon as we hit "30" in the 3rd qrtr. They didn't show this on the broadcast, so it's left to you and other folks who were there to set the record straight.

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
DRU, what game day thread are you talking about? Here ^in the last couple weeks you have mentioned gameday threads and I can't find them. I went back to look for the discussion you referenced about the UT V UF game and cant find it.

(btw I'm on iPhone using tapatalk) if that makes a difference. Thanks

robdog

Gator Fan
And about the bad calls, it was crazy watching Muschamp get a little nutty at half time and yelling/screaming at the refs.

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
Yes he was extremely fired up .

And ya tapatalk works great just can't find the game day threads

Edit: lol found gameday threads . Didn't realize there was a sticky tab at top of tapatalk lol o feel dumb

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes he was extremely fired up .

And ya tapatalk works great just can't find the game day threads

Edit: lol found gameday threads . Didn't realize there was a sticky tab at top of tapatalk lol o feel dumb
(smiling) OK! Was just about to give you just that info--after going back and skimming all the pages to make sure my impression on Saturday aft was right and you WEREN'T on that thread in-game...at the time, I just figured you were deeply INTO IT and wasn't going to bother with texting when REALITY was so good (so REAL, right?)--altho' I WAS thimking how we'd have gotten a KICK out of some pix at the half...but here they are that evening, so all good.
(Didn't THINK the prob was TAPAtalk--I use my EVO running SprinTalk thru' Android-whatever-they-call-the-newest-version and it runs EXACTLY the same way and the same stuff as my girlfriend's TAPAtalk phone, so...Last week I kept up with the Envy-gang that way from the bar downtown where the Austin Gator Watching Party always is, then this week from in front of a big screen at a neighborhood bar'b'que--might sound weird to anyone except us, but this is exactly WHY I bought the gadgets and all the accompanying services, so I could do all these sorts of things whenEVER the Gators play, regardless of the various obstacles and conflicting plans people or fate may try to place in my way.)

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
^ya I was used to viewing the forums through a laptop, where the reg threads and sticky ones are on same page but tapatalk has 2 different pages for them. Soooo the next game I will be on the gameday thread lol

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
good--the more of us the better it is, obviously...more fun, free-wheeling

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Good Q--on game days (unless I'm home) I just come here via internet access through my phone (it's one of the reasons --the MAIN reason was ALL-things-Gator--that I upgraded to this phone-and-operating system)--but an App might give more flexibility and wider access (right now, I can listen to the RUF radio-feed of the games while logged onto GE, but if I have to WATCH the action on my phone, it's a big hassle switching back and forth between the live-feed and following/commenting on "the Envy").

Hey Robdog! Any plans for a "Gator Envy APP"???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema