• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Horford and Noah

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
What about Marresse Speights in Phila, or Anthony Roberson of Chicago, or Matt Bonner of San Antonio, or Udonis Haslem of Miami?

If you're gonna show love to former Gator players in the playoffs, you should be all inclusive.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Gotta agree with you lbg, if it wasn't for former Gator players my interest would not be what it is for these playoffs.
BTW you need to trade in some of those pts for vCash and put it on your Lakers!

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
How in the hell do I do that?
You have donate the points to Mr2Bits and state that you are trading the points for vCash in the "reason for donation". (it's 2 for 1) The "donate" link is below the avatar on the posts, or their user page or on menu bar up there/\ next to FAQ. Now you can use all your vCash to bet on events in the vBookie part of GE and put it all on the Lakers, or the Cavs!
Here is Mr2Bits original post on how to do it....

Gator Duck

Gator Fan
Noah major factor in Bull's 2 OT win today over Boston. He owned the boards at the Celtic's end of the court in the 2nd OT with blocks and rebounds. Series tied 2-2. Sidenote: Prior the OT win in Boston in game one last weekend, the Bull's had never beaten the Celtic's in playoffs.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
5.jpg

bulls3.jpg

3.jpg

maps

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
He showed some of that fire from UF that he had been missing previously. Beating his chest after blocked shots and yelling after slamming one home are what make Noah who he is.

I love the fact that he's doing it at the expense of Perkins and Davis.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"Joakim Noah's swag is phenomenal. His swag is crazy. His swag is super funky.

These are his words, his truths, because if there's one thing Noah loves to talk about, it's his varieties of swag.

Seriously, who wears seersucker any more? Joakim Noah does.Swag, of course, is Noah's shorthand for swagger, Noah-speak for cool. It could be anything from his seersucker suit on draft night to the way he sneers and belts out a scream after a big play on the court (or a not-so-big play), even if no one is really scared of his scream, because, in truth, he's not very scary at all.

Noah's swag was in full effect when he walked up to Jerry Reinsdorf at practice this past Saturday before the Bulls' series-tying 121-118 victory over the Celtics in Game 4 on Sunday. Noah put one of his oversized mitts on the chairman's back and said, "Whassup, Bossman?" After the casual greeting -- Reinsdorf seemed charmed by it -- Noah promised the Bulls' owner the team would make him proud the next day, which it did.

Noah had 12 points, 10 rebounds and three blocks Sunday, including a ferocious dunk in the deciding second overtime. When things are going well -- when Noah is contributing by tipping the ball around, grabbing rebounds, blocking shots and tomahawking it home -- his swag is a sight to see.

But if you're not a fan of the Florida Gators or the Chicago Bulls or wispy mustaches, you might find the gangly, boisterous Noah and his so-called swag more annoying than Ronnie Woo Woo on Red Bull. You might hate him from his flopping ponytail down to his boat-size Le Coq Sportif high-tops. If you're a Boston Celtics fan, you're probably going to boo him mercilessly Tuesday night.

"Some people like me. Some people really hate me," he said. "It's been like that since I was a little kid. I don't really know what it is, if it's the hair or just the way I am. I just learned to live with it."

Link: http://espn.go.com/chicago/story?columnist=greenberg_jon&id=4104510

nba_joakim_noah1_200.jpg

Noah just made the best play of his NBA career(stole the ball ran it down court, slammed it on pierce head and fouled him out and got the 3 pt. play to help win in triple OT)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema