• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hollywood Bob: A Kicker Emerges

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"It only happens every four years or so, the Florida Gators are in need of special teams' help and a kicker or two. The Gators have a senior punter and a junior placekicker. A punter is necessary, a kicker maybe not. There may be one good enough that can't be passed up. Time will tell if that is the case, but a place kicker has emerged for Florida that may gain a scholarship.

West Hills (CA) Chaminade College Prep is home to one of the nation's best placekickers and he attended the Urban Meyer Football Camp kicking session this week. Matt Goudis is a strong legged and even more accurate kicker that is starting to gain interest from a lot of programs."

Link: http://florida.scout.com/2/979753.html

AK Gator

Gator Fan
I love this kids love for the SEC and, even more, I love the fact that he is hesitant about USC post-sanctions. Kicking at UF is always a tough gig, but if this kid can cut the mustard with Coach Meyer I'm more than willing to watch him kick loooots of PATs and a field goal from time to time as well. I also like that he is looking to major in business or accounting rather than taking it easy. It's a nice dose of perspective from a highly sought after athlete.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema