• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hola

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
I never did introduce myself officially. I am just going to post something that I posted in another forum in response to the question, "why are you on this site if you are a gamecock fan."

This site is just getting started, I like helping out with posts etc. Like friendly fraternization with opposing fans (unless I'm at a game). I have 2,500 posts on cockytalk.com (a prominent USC site). So, it's not like I don't talk about USC with other USC fans.

Don't be confused by me being on this board, I LOVE the Gamecocks. Period.

But, I do hope for ya'lls sake that this site flourishes. You definitely have a good one so far.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Nice to have you. It's always fun to have a rival fan on the board that isn't just looking to flame out and cause trouble.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I never did introduce myself officially. I am just going to post something that I posted in another forum in response to the question, "why are you on this site if you are a gamecock fan."

This site is just getting started, I like helping out with posts etc. Like friendly fraternization with opposing fans (unless I'm at a game). I have 2,500 posts on cockytalk.com (a prominent USC site). So, it's not like I don't talk about USC with other USC fans.

Don't be confused by me being on this board, I LOVE the Gamecocks. Period.

But, I do hope for ya'lls sake that this site flourishes. You definitely have a good one so far.

Do you have any friends? :) We can use all the new members we can get

We are open and welcoming to rival fans. We have someone that's a Vols fan too.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm really impressed with the way this community is turning out in such a short amount of time. Forums usually takes months, if not years, to take off. I feel like at this point we already have an awesome member base and foundation for years to come.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
Do you have any friends? :) We can use all the new members we can get

We are open and welcoming to rival fans. We have someone that's a Vols fan too.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm really impressed with the way this community is turning out in such a short amount of time. Forums usually takes months, if not years, to take off. I feel like at this point we already have an awesome member base and foundation for years to come.

I'll try to spread the word around and get people to join. I'll see what I can do.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema