• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hi from SW Florida

kpatrick74

Gator Fan
Hello all. My name is Kristi and I live in SW Florida with my dh, our two dd, and our beagle. Her name is Alli short for "Alli-gator". She goes to all the games with us. She is our RV parking lot mascot - LOL

Okay, so we are obivously Gator fans in this family or I wouldn't be here (oh and I love sarcasm!). We usually attend all home games and the FL-GA game. We have an RV so we stay in the RV lot on Gale Lemerand by the parking garage and tailgate all weekend.

That's about it for now! Children are chasing the dog..................gotta go. I look forward to getting know everyone better.

kpatrick74

Gator Fan
Bring it on! You won't miss us in the RV lot. We are the largest group, the loudest, and the last to go to bed. We play cups, beer pong, cornhole, and ladder golf. Look for the large music speaker and beer pong table (guy across from us) and the blue Gator Easy Up Tents. We put those up over the grills. We are a very entertaining and welcome new entertainment to the group all the time.

It would be nice to meet you.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Bring it on! You won't miss us in the RV lot. We are the largest group, the loudest, and the last to go to bed. We play cups, beer pong, cornhole, and ladder golf. Look for the large music speaker and beer pong table (guy across from us) and the blue Gator Easy Up Tents. We put those up over the grills. We are a very entertaining and welcome new entertainment to the group all the time.

It would be nice to meet you.

I don't know if I should be around a beer pong table when first impressions need to be made.......

I'm usually in the Levin parking lot. I think I may have seen you guys out there. Are you talking about the lot across from the Engineering building?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema