1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Headed to North Carolina

Discussion in 'Gator Lounge & General Discussion' started by Mr2Bits, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits Gator Fan

So I'm off to North Carolina for a few days... will be back Sunday night. Heading to the Asheville area for a little vacation. Probably on the agenda: white water rafting and a visit to the Biltmore. The rest will be just visiting the local hiking trails and parks. Maybe Chimney Rock.

2. have fun david.

3. PhD Gator

PhD Gator Super Moderator

Have fun man! I'm actually planning a trip up there in a month or two as well. Going to go to Nashville to see some old college friends with my girlfriend and then over to North Carolina to see my grandma and maybe to hike a couple of trails in the mountains or something. It's a beautiful place to go for vacation.

4. let us know how it went..

5. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits Gator Fan

Back from my trip. It sucks to be home already... I could spent months up there in the mountains. There are so many things to do (if you love the outdoors that is). We went hiking in the Dupont State Park and saw a ton of waterfalls.

Hit up some white water rafting on the Tuckasegee River. Had to go on class I and II's only because my mom isn't the most adventerous person.

We didn't have time to go to the Biltmore... but did stop by the Grove Park Inn and had lunch.

I'll probably be heading back around Labor Day for another mini trip.

6. MahxFahn

MahxFahn Gator Fan

Thought this might interest you.....
    [​IMG]
    ORIGIN..
    ILoveMountains.org