• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Happy New Year

FrozenGator

Gator Fan
Hey all, I just wanted to wish you a happy new year, and best wishes and all that jazz. I enjoy this forum a lot, and always learn something new (even if it's how to properly construct the internet's longest run-on sentences from DRU).

Also, so you understand my handle... today in Winnipeg it was colder than the north pole. Some people's cities.... I tell ya.

Go Gators!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey all, I just wanted to wish you a happy new year, and best wishes and all that jazz. I enjoy this forum a lot, and always learn something new (even if it's how to properly construct the internet's longest run-on sentences from DRU).

Also, so you understand my handle... today in Winnipeg it was colder than the north pole. Some people's cities.... I tell ya.

Go Gators!
Already GOT it, FG--and btw, "run-on sentences" are my life.
Happy New Year, wise ass--and ALL the Wise-Asses at GE!
(Hey, that was WAY too concise...I am slipping.)

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Dude Charlie Strong just went to Texas.

New Year Over :-\. I thought Florida had an outside shot at him.

I gave up on the Charlie Strong idea when Jeremy Foley gave his 1000% support to Will Muschamp. I saw the writing on the wall that Strong would not be available to replace Muschamp in 2015.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema