1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Had to put my cat down

Discussion in 'Gator Lounge & General Discussion' started by Mr2Bits, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits Gator Fan

We had to put our cat down on Monday. It was one of the hardest thing I've ever had to do. He had intestinal issues and had already been to the vet 3 times this year. They just couldn't figure out what was causing the issues.

RIP little buddy

[​IMG]

2. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Sorry to hear that man. Always sucks putting an animal down when they are so close to you.

3. DocZaius

DocZaius Gator Fan

You're short, hairy, and your breath stinks like cat food!

4. G8RB8R

G8RB8R VIP Member

I am sorry to hear that. We, too, are facing that with our oldest dog, which is about 14 years old & partially deaf. We have her on pain meds to keep her comfortable. Our day is coming soon, but just not ready to face doing that to an old friend, even though there will be no choice to make in the end.

[​IMG]