• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

greetings from the frozen north.

1g8rfan

Gator Fan
Hello all Gator fans,
This is my first post after joining G.E.com. I miss G'ville so much it hurts. Just wanted to say hi to all and let you know there is at least one frozen Gator surviving in 21 degree weather. Hoping there is enough justice and clear headedness to see that T.T. will be hoisting the bronze statue saturday night. It will be nice to see the boys slapping the blue and maize around on new years day! Happy holidays to all and GO GATORS!!!

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Welcome! Wish I could enjoy the COLD weather with you! Hopefully the love (LOL) and spirit of Gator Envy wil warm you up!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Welcome and have lots of fun!!!! I know how ya feel on that cold weather, I'm mid way north in virginia, and we're expecting 1-2 inches of snow either tonight into the morning or tomorrow night into the morning lol

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema