• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Good win for the SOS

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
i still love him...he makes me laugh...he looked so disappointed because of the offense but i still have a spot in my heart for the ole' ball coach...good win for them i think we will have a test on our hands when we play them....this will also strengthen our schedule...I LOVE THE SEC

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Maybe this year will be a good one for home games at Williams-Brice stadium. I have a soft spot for SC and SOS as well. I got my associate's degree at SC, but my bachelor's at FL. Unfortunately, I went to neither school while SOS was there.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I grew up on SOS as well after a year of cheering for the Noles (my sister goes there now). I'm a little sore not because not left for the NFL but because went to SC though he got his @$$ handed to him the last two seasons. Pell good coach but couldn't allow the rules though I like know what the other schools were doing back then especially Bobby Bowden. Florida more than likely wasn't the only school just got caught and penalize costing them 2 SEC titles and 2 National Titles. NCAA better take away Bowden's victory or else.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I grew up on SOS as well after a year of cheering for the Noles (my sister goes there now). I'm a little sore not because not left for the NFL but because went to SC though he got his @$$ handed to him the last two seasons. Pell good coach but couldn't allow the rules though I like know what the other schools were doing back then especially Bobby Bowden. Florida more than likely wasn't the only school just got caught and penalize costing them 2 SEC titles and 2 National Titles. NCAA better take away Bowden's victory or else.

Agreed on Pell. "They all do it", but the ones that get caught are hammered. Some of the UF violations were not bad, as in criminal, but they were not legal nonetheless.

I still hope the best for SOS at SC. I have almost as many memories at SC as I do at UF, so I am okay with SOS doing well there. Heck, I still root for Penn State because of Galen Hall as the OC.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema