• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators win SEC regular season title.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
So we finished up the regular season with a great win at Vandy, and have won the SEC regular season title.

I know GE has been dead lately.... some of the worst traffic I have seen in a few years. But we gotta get up for our team. They are playing great and many people are saying they can sneak into a 2 seed at the NCAA tourney if they have a great performance at the SEC tourney.

On a side note... I think Erik Murphy should be getting a few more minutes. He played some extra minutes against Vandy because of foul trouble with Macklin and Young, so he had to play the 5, but I think with his range he is great at the 4 and provides a good spark to the offense.

Also, a lot of people are starting to talk about Macklin and the NBA. His hook shot has people drooling and he has been playing like an animal.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nice to see the boys pulling it together at the right time--but don't get yourself worked up re things being relatively "dead" here at GE while it happens, though. Again: This IS an F-ball school, after all.
We'll support 'em throughout their run, of course, however deep it goes into the Madness, even as spring practice ramps up--like everyone else, I'm glad this group is finally appearing to "get it" and live up to their potential (Billy D's old fiend and mentor Coach K even picked us as "the potential darkhorse to win it all" on Cowherd today). With all eyes on the Tournament it's great to be see us playing well, even better to get a decent seeding, then rip off a string of victories and find ourselves in the Final Four.
However, even THAT will amount to but a temporary distraction from the REAL business at hand: ie. "Chomp & Co. and the return of The Fightin' Gator Football Team to national dominance".
Just stating the truth, you understand.

robdog

Gator Fan
I am leaning towards us getting a 3 seed. #2 would be like Christmas is here early. :)

Can't wait for the tourney to start.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema