• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators vs Gamecocks

rawdog

VIP Member
Gamecocks have given us trouble in the past. Didn't they beat us last year? Bahh, there's no doubt in my mind we will spank them this weekend.

MafiaMaster

Gator Fan
I don't follow it that much, but if I had to guess, I'd say the Gators are taking it. They seem to be doing alright so far.

Swampman

VIP Member
Gators are up 41-33 at halftime now. Humphrey is leading the way with 15 points. Although the player of the game right now is Kelley from South Carolina, he's playing awesome right now. Gators can't stop him. He has 20 points or so at the half.

rawdog

VIP Member
You didn't mention that Humphrey's 15 points are from going 5/5 on 3 pointers. That guy is an animal beyond the arch. Reminds of me Brett Nelson, only much better and a team player.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Humphrey has 17 points now. He's missed a few shots now, but still having a great game.

Noah and Horford are also in the double digits.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema