• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators in the NFL: 2019 week 2

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Not surprising that it'd be THESE two who would shine.
However, overall these days I find it difficult to work up ANYTHING in the way of interest OR excitement in goings on in the No Fun League. Most news is about contracts, the rich and richer wrangling over their power trips and personal control, none of it amounting to much more than whining and preening--and that's ON the field!
Once a fan, I don't follow it anymore. Haven't watched even a part of a game so far this season. I wish former-Gators well--let 'em make as much cash as possible as a result of their work with us! I do find the CFL game more entertaining and have therefore followed Gator-grads now up there a bit more closely--mostly by default, though: SATURDAYS are my main "Game Days" now BY FAR.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema