• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator vs Gamecock Updates!!

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
Lets keep all the news flowing in, contained in a single thread lol. Here is what I'm reading.

- Lattimore(RB) probably won't start, even if he does, I'm thinking he is not 100% and the Gator defense will remind him why he should sat this one out.

- Clowney(DE) has a foot issue since the LSU game. Hmm VERY INTERESTING, I'm sure he'll play but lets see how much this slows him down. If it's his lead foot it could be a pretty hampering ordeal, especially as the game goes on.

- Quarles(DT) WILL NOT PLAY. He is a huge playmaker and this will lessen the load on our Offensive line and possibly allow more help on Clowney, if needed

- Surrat(DT) unsure of injury

- Jerideau(DT) suffered an ankle injury during the LSU game, he will probably play reports say.

- Ace Saunders - flu bug

The flu has hit the South Carolina gamecocks, most injuries are minor but the flu thing is huge, here is why. THEY MISSED PRACTICE, not only that, everyone who has had it can attest to how dehydrated you become, this might play a part in the 330pm gametime and right now, it will be sunny around 82 degrees. Quarels is their best Tackle and not only is he injured, but facing punishment for punching an LSU player in the head during their game. Clowney might be limited and that hurt foot might play a role in his mobility.

Anyone have any updated news? I'm reading that Lattimore and Clowney were at practice today. I expect that if they have a heartbeat, they'll probably play, but NOT being 100% is not a good way to enter this game. http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/players/132103/kelcy-quarles

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema