• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Football 2010

tngator15

Gator Fan
Alright. I want some opinions on these questions.

1. Does UF have a team to be on upset alert for?

2.Would you rather win in Tuscaloosa on Oct. 2 or SEC title game in ATL?

3. What are your predictions and/or expectations for this season?

Thanks a lot and Go Gators!

JvilleJohnny

1. I wouldn't say there are many total upsets in the SEC. Everyone knows anything can happen. But I think Georgia could be better than we expect, even with a true freshman QB.

2. I would rather beat Bama in ATL because its for the SEC title, and it would knock them out of BCS title contention.

3. Follow up from the last answer. My prediction is we lose in Tuscaloosa but we keep it close enough that tide fans get uneasy, just as we did with Arkansas last year. And then go into the Georgia Dome and win the SECCG, possibly sending us to the BCS title game (if we just have that one loss). So my guess would be a one loss season. But it could be asking a lot out of a first year starter. We'll see.:confused0082:

shandsgator8

VIP Member

1. Basically any SEC team outside of Vanderbilt (and I only say this because they lost Johnson and their new coach seems to have a great sense of humor which I take as a bad sign for the Commodores...)

2. Pffff, that's a dumb question

3. There's a good question...one I can't answer. I wouldn't be surprised if we finish the season with 1 loss, but I wouldn't be surprised if we only have 7 wins. I'll go out on a limb and predict a record of 11-3 (and a BCS bowl game).

tngator15

Gator Fan
Sorry you guys think it's a dumb question. I thought as a possibility, a win in Tuscaloosa would me more impressive. Just my opinion.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
1. Most think we will win each game except for Bama. So any team that beats us, besides Bama, would be an upset. I think it would be FSU or Georgia.

2. hotlanta

3. 11-1 or 10-2 regular season. Make it to the SECCG. That W/L is up in the air. Make it to a BCS bowl game and win.

1. We need to be on upset alert every week. The SEC is so tough even a down team can come in and beat you.

2. Without out a doubt I would rather have a win in Atlanta.

3. My predictions are Brantley will be just fine, a one loss season and a BCS Bowl Game.

One thing that I didn't mention and I am wondering why noone else has talked about it. I am worried about the back to back games against Bama and LSU both on the road. This could be the one hiccup in the season and we could possibly see back to back losses.

tngator15

Gator Fan
1. We need to be on upset alert every week. The SEC is so tough even a down team can come in and beat you.

2. Without out a doubt I would rather have a win in Atlanta.

3. My predictions are Brantley will be just fine, a one loss season and a BCS Bowl Game.

One thing that I didn't mention and I am wondering why noone else has talked about it. I am worried about the back to back games against Bama and LSU both on the road. This could be the one hiccup in the season and we could possibly see back to back losses.

LSU is in the swamp this year, sir. If you remember, we went to Baton Rouge last year and won 13-3.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema