• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida's new uni for the upcoming bowl game

G8RB8R

VIP Member
These are the worst! LOL

5261233427_257c7b2eac.jpg

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
The problem with being the away team is that there is little you can do with the plain white jersey. As long as we never use the ugly white helmet. Again. Ever.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
They looked the same though with white pants.

Yeah I don't think there are any changes to the jersey. Though the pants look like they may have a different stripe than our normal white pants.

New cleats from Nike, but new cleats roll out all the time.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't think much of it--the best thing I can say about it is that they haven't messed TOO much with the normal "away-look", but it's certainly NOT an improvement in ANY way...and let me remind one and all: we have a poor record in games where we wear uniforms provided by an outside company for promotional purposes.
I don't know why we do it, at this point, and feel we SHOULDN'T unless it's something WE do, in a way WE determine, for our own reasons and ultimate goal.

(P.S. I DO covet a pair of those gloves, though...I've dug 'em ever since they first showed up with that Nike uni LAST season (the one that included the new white helmet with the "Slanted F")...call me a hypocrite, but I'd get a pair TOO; last time I was told they were "sold out after a limited run"...where are you able to order and/or buy them? Anyone?)

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I liked their Nike Pro Combat uniforms

FLORIDA-GATORS-NEW-UNIFORMS.jpg

For a home uniform, I like this one minus the white helmet. Switch out that white helmet for the orange one and we have a deal!

As for the away uniform, they should not wear white pants, especially after Labor Day. I am okay with the bowl game uniform minus the white pants. Why couldn't Nike make those blue or orange?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema