• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida vs OSU gator bowl

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Please tell me that's THE OHIO STATE their talking about. If so, I hope Coach Boom gets his team ready for this game especially his defense. LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR. Also to the Suckeyes: HERE COMES THE BOOM BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Block O

URBAN OHIO ERA BEGINS
Go Buckeyes!!!! Ok I can't really talk trash, we've been just bad this year LOL But I'm looking forward for my first Gator Bowl. Any tips on what to see or do in Jacksonville? Or should I just go to Orlando before the game?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Jacksonville is the largest city in the world in terms of physical size, not population. There is bound to be something to do. Southbank Riverwalk, Annabelle Lee Riverboat, the Jax Zoo, lots of parks. It is an outdoor and water oriented city.

Orlando is 3 hours south. It has Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and a ton of resorts. If you like resorts, go with a group and split the costs. There are resorts in Jax as well, some on the water.

Block O

URBAN OHIO ERA BEGINS
Jacksonville is the largest city in the world in terms of physical size, not population. There is bound to be something to do. Southbank Riverwalk, Annabelle Lee Riverboat, the Jax Zoo, lots of parks. It is an outdoor and water oriented city.

Orlando is 3 hours south. It has Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and a ton of resorts. If you like resorts, go with a group and split the costs. There are resorts in Jax as well, some on the water.

Have you ever been to a Gator Bowl or even a Jags game? What is the tailgating situation like?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Everbank Stadium is the home to the world's largest outdoor cocktail party, and is well equipped for tailgating in the fall. I have never been to a Gator Bowl, because the Gators have not gone since 1992. That being said, I can personally attest that the site is famous for tailgating, but I do not know if that cold, 60-degree, January air slows down the festivities. I doubt it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema