• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gator Desktop

stewart

Gator Fan
http://www.stardock.com/products/mycolors/HP/gallery.asp?p=gators

University_of_Florida.jpg

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Has anyone really downloaded it yet? I saw this a couple months ago, but was a little nervous. Sometimes when you download big programs like that (or screensavers, etc) it slows down your computer...
I REALLY want to have that on my laptop, but I was just a little nervous...
please someone give me a good review :)

greggcowan

VIP Member
ok....I was a bit cocky...ha ha ha... It will be longer than a day.... everyone hang in there...I have an "I.T." guy I work with copying a code for that desk top set. I'm leaving for Vegas this weekend (woo hoo!) he promised to have it when I get back next week.

gatornayshun

Gator Fan
Has anyone really downloaded it yet? I saw this a couple months ago, but was a little nervous. Sometimes when you download big programs like that (or screensavers, etc) it slows down your computer...
I REALLY want to have that on my laptop, but I was just a little nervous...
please someone give me a good review :)

Anyone download this yet???????????????????????????????/

nismodrift

VIP Member
I don't see why it costs money, they should have it free or for stardock owners. . .or at least only costs 5 bucks instead of a whopping 20. . .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema