• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida gaining recruiting momentum in 2023 & 2024 classes

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
As of December 14, 2022, Florida is the only school with 5-star QBs committed in back-to-back classes. The last time Florida had this happen was 2006-2007 with Tim Tebow (2006), John Brantley (2007), and Cam Newton (2007) all committed. Jaden Rashada (2023) and DJ Lagway (2024) have not signed with Florida yet, but this is something to watch for.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
All our hopes currently depend on those promised commitments coming to fruition come their projected signing days--beyond which THOSE will have considerable repercussions as to further gains.
Still a bit elusive, considering the current state of recruiting etc. in CFB, but the best we could hope for, at this point.
No matter what, NEXT season appears to be shaping up a "transitional growth year", no matter what--depending on how far and how involved Billy chooses to delve into the transfer portal as well.
There are different theoretical strategic approaches here. I tend to favor patience and a long term effort that stresses team-building through recruiting. I get the impression that is more our Coach's philosophy as well, but now we will begin to see.
No use being inflexible, no matter what...If he sees a piece that fits that we can get right now, someone who can help us begin to improve immediately, I suspect he'll go after him.
It will be interesting to watch and see how he and his braintrust navigate these new and complex waters.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema