• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Football Ring of Honor

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
So far we have five names up there - Steve Spurrier, Emmitt Smith, Jack Youngblood, Danny Wuerffel, Wilber Marshall. Who, in your opinion, should be #6 to be honored?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Fred Taylor because he is my favorite all time Gator.

In all seriousness... Kevin Carter should be in there. He was the best defensive linemen in UF history and is in the Gator Hall of Fame.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Brock Berlin

Oh wait, we aren't going off of hype are we? We actually want accomplishments at UF and after??? Nevermind then. :no:

gatorlover97

Gator Fan
Remember you have to qualify.

These are the people the have (or will qualify)

Lomas Brown- Deserves to get in. Will qualify by making the NFL HOF.

Fred Taylor- He also deserves to get in. He'll also qulify for making the NFL HOF.

Urban Meyer- Already qualified by winning a MNC.

Tim Tebow- Already qualified by winning the He15man.

Tebow will have to wait 5 years after he graduates. Brown and Freddy will get in after they get into the HOF. I don't know when Urban gets in.

rustyt22

Gator Fan
I loved seein Wilbur get in. That was good. I definitley agree with Tebow after he grduates b/c of his representation of our school. Leak won a MNC as the starting QB though. Meyer deserves after he leaves or has been with his until hes old as Bowden...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema