• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fairy Tales and the Limits of Luck

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Do I have to say anything beyond the title here in order for Gator fans to realize where I’m going with this one?
We have done a LOT with “good fortune” so far this season; might have been nice if Dame Luck had thrown in a win against the Big Easy Boys while she was at it—but that’s prob a case of “Big Eyes” and expecting too much. As it is, we have gone further with less than any Gator squad I can recall in MY relatively short experience, at any rate.
Really, friends: We have ZERO cause for complaint...considering our overall level-of-play, taking into account our STILL having a chance to play for EVERYTHING WE HAD IN FRONT OF US BEFORE KICKOFF AGAINST MIAMI LO THOSE MANY WEEKS BACK, well, it still all just lies there for the taking, Gators!
Sigh...too bad WE aren’t likely to suddenly turn into the kind of full-featured BEAST of a TEAM that can SEIZE ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES STILL AT HAND.
All we CAN do, at this point, is to sit back and watch, SEE if this Gator squad is, at the very least, somehow good ENOUGH to grab SOME portion of the confused pile of possibility that is collecting there on the now not-so-distant horizon. But we ought to grab and REVEL IN what we can—‘cause it’ll likely be the most we’ll see of such for sometime to come—and a lot longer than we had any inkling we’d see in some years, I’m afraid.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema