• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Emmanuel Moody - 2010 expectations

Swampman

VIP Member
What are your expectations for senior RB Emmanuel Moody in 2010? He's already nicked up and missed a few spring practices. The guy is definitely a beast when on the field (and not fumbling).

"It's a time that is supposed to bring you down, but I'm getting really strong from it," Moody said after Wednesday's practice. "That's only going to make me stronger because sometimes you have outside components, as in people, that say, 'He's hurt, again.' I don't care really what people say. I know that from my own body, it's a scenario that I've been getting stronger in. I feel my ankle is going to be 100 percent and great for the season next year."

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
He and Gillislee are tearing it up this spring. I expect to see them get the ball more, especially with our offense moving under center more, Rainey moving to the slot, and Demps spending his spring with the track team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema