• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Easley's Chucky Doll

bilde

LOL i think he takes it to every gator walk

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I was WONDERING about that when I first saw it mentioned in various headlines and comments--and there it IS (and NOT just at "The Walk", either...Chuckie needs some jorts, a Gator tank-top and a pair of Orange'n'Blue Crocs, tho', whatta y'all think?)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Whatever keeps him playing good is fine with me.
(laughing) You mean Chuckie? (Sign him!)
But you're right, of course, whatever works...ya just never know. Easley's a hell of a player, and he's still growing and getting better. You could say that about several of our guys, each an individual and each now UNDOUBTEDLY part of a TEAM--and that's ALSO more and more true of the TEAM itself (ie. that it's steadily growing and getting better).
I look ahead and am more and more sure that within the next couple of seasons it will get to a point where it won't matter WHO we face: we will win. With this Coach and Staff we will dominate college football for some time.
I truly and deeply believe that, but I don't say it anywhere else but here. It's not some loud-mouthed smack I wanna throw in some troll's face on one of those shallow public blogs. As I said here at GE last week, I'm "all-in" now, completely sold on this staff, team, and the direction it is headed. We can discuss and argue the fine points, the ins and outs of the day-to-day and week-to-week action and decisions, and I'll get down on certain of those like anyone else, but I just can't overstate how confident I am in the overall health of the program and where it is headed. Just wanted to say that again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema