• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dustin Doe arrested

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
No, this isn't an old thread from 2 years ago. Dustin's GF is a good friend of mine and apparently the LB was arrested last week due to some unpaid traffic tickets.

This obviously is nothing too serious but I'm sure it will add more fuel to the "Thug U" fire that's being perpetuated lately.

I couldn't find too much info online about the actual arrest, but as anyone who has been arrested for traffic tickets will tell you, a cop just served Doe a warrant, took him to jail and locked him up for a few hours.

Just wanted to report this even though it's no biggie, especially with the way parking tickets are meted out in Gainesville lately.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
No, this isn't an old thread from 2 years ago. Dustin's GF is a good friend of mine and apparently the LB was arrested last week due to some unpaid traffic tickets.

This obviously is nothing too serious but I'm sure it will add more fuel to the "Thug U" fire that's being perpetuated lately.

I couldn't find too much info online about the actual arrest, but as anyone who has been arrested for traffic tickets will tell you, a cop just served Doe a warrant, took him to jail and locked him up for a few hours.

Just wanted to report this even though it's no biggie, especially with the way parking tickets are meted out in Gainesville lately.

LBG, you and I both know that the media will blow this all out of proportion.

Doe isn't a "thug"; he's a moron. He should have taken care of those tickets as well as his driver's license; there's no excuse for stupidity like that.

Swampman

VIP Member
Meyer has suspended him indefinitely until Doe can get this stuff sorted out. He won't be with the team on August 6 when they start practicing.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
If this is the third time, it's likely a three-strikes-you're-out - that, or he'll be suspended for the first two games.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^That would be the case if this were a more serious offense. However, unpaid traffic tickts definitely does not warrant him missing any game time, let alone a whole season.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Disappointing to say the least. These things have a life of their own and I'm sure once the season commences it, along with the other arrests, will raise it's ugly and distracting head w/ a vengeance.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
man we really dont need this right now......thankfully our 2 deep is as deep as any in college football..dare i say the deepest

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Who should start at LB besides Spikes? I think Stamper and if he gets his act together Doe because all three are seniors and should at least start the season as starters. If Doe can't well, Hicks, Jones, and maybe Jenkins can fight for the spot.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
Who should start at LB besides Spikes? I think Stamper and if he gets his act together Doe because all three are seniors and should at least start the season as starters. If Doe can't well, Hicks, Jones, and maybe Jenkins can fight for the spot.

i would would say brandon hicks, he has shown he can make plays and i think he would give doe a run for the linebacker position

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema