1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Do you blog?

Discussion in 'Gator Lounge & General Discussion' started by Mr2Bits, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits Gator Fan

A lot of people nowadays have blogs? Do you have one, if so post the address and i'll check it out.

2. GatorsDiva21

GatorsDiva21 Hayley Loves her gators

Is that like myspace? if not, then I have no idea what your talking about, sorry blonde moment ;) and for future reference I lost myspace due to not going there everyday, IMO thats a waste of time. plus I stay busy:tt2: :oops: :Banane37:

3. PhD Gator

PhD Gator Super Moderator

I do, the address is in my signature.

However, I have been swamped lately and haven't updated in a while. Hopefully this summer I will get back to posting on it more regularly. I'd love for you guys to check it out. Try and check it every once in a while if you want and see what else I've added. I usually stick to funny videos I find, interesting stories, and random stuff that I feel is worthwhile and people might want to read. Let me know if you have any suggestions for it. I'm happy to get any advice/constructive criticism.

4. TeBoWTiMe

TeBoWTiMe Gator Fan

I've thought about making a personal blog, but I'm not quite sure who would read it. And how do you even get a lot of people to go to your blog?

5. flgatorgirl

flgatorgirl VIP Member

If myspace counts, then yes.