1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Did You Know!!!!

Discussion in 'Gator Lounge & General Discussion' started by GatorsDiva21, Apr 24, 2008.

1. GatorsDiva21

GatorsDiva21 Hayley Loves her gators

I counted 4 different FSU tag plate's here!!! in my home town!!! what a disgrace :( Made me want to run'em off the road!! then :censored: up there booty's :D:D

2. Woah, Hayley lets just settle down.

3. flgatorgirl

flgatorgirl VIP Member

What are they doing uglying up your roadways? Just who do they think they are? They need to leave.

4. Take a deeeeep breath lol

5. GatorInAlpharetta

GatorInAlpharetta Gator Fan

Georgia fans are more annoying.....

6. Wow, that shows the dumbness of FLA fans!

7. GatorsDiva21

GatorsDiva21 Hayley Loves her gators

Ya know what, anyone on this board besides YOU and any other moron has the freedom to say anything they want, remember you came here!! This is a florida gator board, with good people. You keep it up about how dumb our fans are, and I'm sure you'll find yourself a ticket to ban city ;) have a nice [email protected][email protected][email protected]