• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Coach Billy Napier’s New Coaching Staff

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
And NOW “recruiting” on the player-side-of-things begins to gain momentum as well.
I had pretty well come to accept the idea that we’d have to wait some time before seeing any real traction there, but it seems we needn’t worry: between flips, the transfer portal and more top visits on the way before NSD, this may turn out a productive period after all...and the attention to filling out the now vastly-expanded staff, and that staff’s top-down accent on getting more for the players, has definitely had an impact on prospective Gators.
Frankly, I’m amazed. I actually now find myself RELAXING:
As in, “I think I will just RELAX and see what happens, see who and what we have to work with by the time we get to spring ball and beyond...”
This may well be a whole new era commencing for UF.
A long time coming, too.

Latest posts