• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cheerleaders at Volleyball games

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Do you think the women's volleyball team likes having our girl cheerleaders cheer them on at the games?

If they are lesbians, sure, why not? :D

I always thought it was kind of interesting to see female cheerleaders cheering for female squads, and not that this is the same thing maybe, but most football cheerleader squads have guys. :ninja:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Cheerleaders cheer for MORE than football and basketball, I see nothing wrong with it, plus would you rather see guys cheering for guys like it was back in the day. sounds kinda sexiest to me.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
When I was a cheerleader in high school, we cheered for soccer, swimming, track n field LOL kinda funny, but we backed our teams, there was like over 50 cheerleaders, and we was split up into packs and if there was more than 1 season going on, they always had cheerleaders cheerin for'em ;)

Wow! 50?

Cheering for track or cross country makes me laugh a little. :)

At my high school, the girls that did not make the football squad cheered for the other male sports like basketball and wrestling.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
LMAO ya'll are funny, we had packs of 10 cheerleaders, when it was just football, we had 25 at one end and the other 25 was at the other end, keep in mind my high school was huge....But yeah we cheered for our track n field teams LOL

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
QUOTE=GatorGuy8;19458]Hayley I'm going to have to request some photos of you in your cheerleading outfit.:D ;)[/QUOTE]

I would have already, but my mom has them put up in mine and kristins photo album, sorry :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema