• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Can Hardly Watch...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Don’t look now, but we are on course now to have our season essentially sunk by losses in the two SEC games that replaced relative “patsies” on our “revised schedule” for 2020.
The WAY we lost to A&M was bad enough, a real “face the truth (our defense SUX!)” gut punch, but how would it feel to lose to Arkansas now as well? You think Franks isn’t motivated? And that team has rallied round him. I don’t know if we even HAVE the basic talent up to the task, but unless Grantham (or SOMEONE) & Co. are able to somehow pull things together and show enormous resilience after all, we’ll LOSE that game—and probably the Cocktail Party as well.
I know. I know. I’m just FULL of good news and positive thinking!
Why don’t I just make good my earlier promises and bug out, cease and desist for awhile? Give our reptiles a chance to prove me wrong...
OUCH! News JUST coming through that our Head Coach, Dan Mullens HIMSELF has TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID!!!
Well, what is there to add?
Yikes, what a disaster of a year!
Oh yes, we have now officially moved PAST the “complain about the defense”-stage...

Leakfan12

VIP Member
It seems there's always something in the way. A terrorist attack (2001), NCAA and SEC playing favorites (1984, 1985), rival fans stealing Gatorade (1966 allegedly), or the Gators getting in their own way/rivals played better and there's this. Granted would the D suck if Covid wasn't around, I'm not sure. The Good News is the Gators have two weeks to fix things/get better.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema