• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Can Arkansas give us a game?

UFtb

VIP Member
Arkansas did beat us last year, but that game was in Fayetteville. They have a couple guys averaging 12+ ppg. They might give us a closer game than Georgia did, but I sitll think we'll smack em

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
They gave us a close game at the half. That guy Hill with the long hair was pissing me off.

Good game though, I have a feeling if Horford and Noah hadn't got into foul trouble in the beginning the game would have been a lot more dominating.

Nonetheless, 79-72 Gator win.

Swampman

VIP Member
Speights was making me mad at the end of the first half. All those fast breaks were on him. He just stood there like a lost boy.

All our starters had great games though, every one of them scored in double digits.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Speights did have a bad game, but we have a nice young group of talent behind our starters. If we lose 3 or 4 players to the pros after this season, I have no doubt that we can compete at a high level next year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema