• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BREAKING NEWS: Lane Kiffin could be named USC head coach

JvilleJohnny

haha O-town you are certainly a FAST breaking news reporter....

I'm glad to see him go because i hate the man. and i dont use HATE often.

but at the same time, i was looking forward to beating him up every year. if it wasnt for his dad being behind him, the guy would be absolutely useless.

GOOD RIDDANCE!:Banane29:

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Johnny, I have the main ESPN Channel on right now. Just heard a live interview w/ Joe Schad; apparently Lame Kitten was here in Orlando at the coaches' convention going on, and to paraphrase what Schad had said, Kiffykins had made a LOT of enemies in the SEC and burned his bridges.

Thank God Urban Meyer now has one less issue to have to deal with going forward. :)

patbro

Gator Fan
I just got a call from a friend who is a big SC fan (we live in so cal) asking me to guess who they just hired, he said look for the name at the bottom of your gut and I still didnt come up with Kiffin. I sure thought they would have been able to get somebody other than the worst possible coach. What is up with SC? Im glad that all these SC fans around here will have to live through a few years of a guy running a great program into the ground. I too would have rather had him stay at UT so we could beat him year after year! He is a guy that you love to hate.

JvilleJohnny

o-town, thats cool.. i was simply praising your quickness, you need the title of breaking news correspondent. hahah

but yea i can definitely see how he burned his bridges and he knows he was the main target of EVERY SEC team.

patbro

Gator Fan
i just checked out a SC board, for the most part they seem happy to have him:confused:
Good for them! haha

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
When the Notre Dame - USCw game rolls around next year, I'll be rooting for Brian Kelly and the Irish to beat the living crap out of Kiffykins and the Trojans.

JvilleJohnny

i would LOVE for Notre Dame to start beating up on USC, its been too long. but i cant imagine with Lame's resume why they would be happy to have him, other than the fact that they get more publicity, over there they say "any publicity is good publicity".

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
According to a tweet I just recieved from Brady Ackerman, SOS is on his short list to replace Kiffykins at UcheaT along with Doug Marrone and Will Muschamp.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
HOLY CATS - UcheaT students were going crazy after hearing the news; they were blocking Kiffykins from leaving a parking lot: http://www.wbir.com/news/breaking/story.aspx?storyid=110451&catid=29

downsize2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema