• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Brandone Francis cleared, ready to enroll at UF

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
While most of the Florida Gators basketball team has been on campus this summer training ahead of the 2014-15 season, one first-year player has been noticeably absent.
Four-star guard Brandone Francis (Jacksonville, FL) was unable to join his teammates this summer while awaiting approval from the NCAA Clearinghouse.
A native of the Dominican Republic, the approval process took longer for Francis, who said he has now received the proverbial thumbs up to enroll at Florida on Sunday, Aug. 24.
“It’s a great day, great day to be a Gator,” he said in an interview Friday night. “Today I got the word that I’m able to enroll in school, and I will be there in nine days on the 24th.
“As an international kid, [the NCAA] wanted to look into my playing history more than some others, but I knew everything would come through fine. There was nothing wrong, they just like to be extra careful on guys coming from outside the United States.”
Since graduating from Arlington Country Day School, Francis has been in touch with the Florida coaching staff to make sure he was doing everything he needed to prepare for his freshman season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema